Nationwide Research Study

AzLA President

May 1, 2022, 12:43:47 PM5/1/22
to all.m...@azla.org

Hello everyone,

I am a doctoral candidate with Converse University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. I am conducting a nationwide research study on the topic of diversity in library staffing, and I need your input to generate valuable information about diversity in American libraries. Please consider completing this survey (link below).

Who should complete the survey? If you are a library manager who assists in the hiring process for one or more employees, this survey is for you.

How long will the survey take to complete? The survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete.

What does the survey involve? The survey involves a multiple-choice section followed by a brief series of yes/no questions related to your organization.

To complete the survey, click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/diversitylibraries

Thank you for your assistance with this research project. Your participation will help generate new knowledge to benefit the library profession.

Please feel free to pass the survey along to other library staff.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Wright
Doctoral Candidate, Converse University
Assistant County Librarian, Spartanburg County Public Libraries

--
Lisa Lewis
AzLA President