AzLA Newsletter: 2021 July/August Issue

1 view

AzLA Newsletter

Jul 19, 2021, 4:59:09 PM7/19/21
to all.m...@azla.org

Hello AzLA Community!

The 2021 July/August issue of AzLA Newsletter is here!

This issue highlights excellent work done by librarians in Arizona, professional development opportunities, programming ideas,

along with a sincere message from our AzLA President, John Walsh.

In this issue, you will find:

President's Message

2020 Follett School Librarian of the Year: A Profile of Lisa Morris-Wilkey

Arizona Working Group on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) Librarians

CPLA Courses: a worthwhile investment in you!

AzLA Service Award Nominations

  If you would like to share knowledge and/or ideas in our September/October 2021 issue, please submit ideas through the form below before August 20, 2021:

https://forms.gle/FSbhLfS3ghY7XKdDA

We are looking forward to your proposals and learning more about the increible work that is being done in our Arizona Library community.

With much pleasure and appreciation,
Your AzLA Newsletter Committee