The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update Series 2 Blog #5

Anju Moses

Sep 21, 2023, 10:30:26 PM9/21/23
to Avinya Foundation Public Discussion Group
Hi Team Avinya,

As we find ourselves in the third week of September, it's almost surreal to think about how swiftly 2023 has unfolded. It's as if time has slipped through our fingers, yet when you look back 2022 does seem quite far, far away in the distance. So much has happened and we have evolved and changed so much not only as a unit but individually.

On that insightful note, we are thrilled to present our latest blog, the result of an exceptional collaborative effort by the dynamic duo, Sinalie and Geeth.

Explore our latest blog post, "Student Spotlights, Digital Adventures, and the Tale of Tiny Dragons." Discover the excitement of students venturing into the world of digital literacy and hear from one of our students, Kaveesha Lakshan about his first two weeks at Avinya! Our educator Geeth also has some thoughts to share from his IT corner. Happy reading!

Best wishes,
Anju

Anju Moses
Executive Director, Avinya Foundation;  http://avinyafoundation.org/