The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update #45

1 view

Anju Moses

Jun 29, 2023, 10:31:08 PM6/29/23
to Avinya Foundation Public Discussion Group
Hi Team Avinya,

Just like that we are halfway through 2023. It is time to reflect before we leap into the second half and chip away at our dreams :)

Thanks to a combined team effort we have a great blog this week. Read on to find out what's kept us busy.

At Avinya, yet another eventful week unfolds with exciting strides across vocational areas, insightful contributions from Sinalie, Vidushi and Dee, a very warm welcome to educators Roshani and Anuki and a successful interview process, reaching half of our desired student capacity!

Excitement and growth abound! Happy reading!