Test Email for Email Forwarding Verification

Yujith Isura

Oct 29, 2023, 3:54:39 AM10/29/23
to Avinya Foundation Public Discussion Group
Dear Team,

I hope this email finds you well. We are conducting a test to confirm the functionality of our email forwarding system. This email is being sent to our foundation email address and should be automatically forwarded to our avinya.edu.lk email account, as well as to our external members who are part of this email thread.

If you receive this email in your avinya.edu.lk inbox or your external email account, please reply to confirm its successful delivery.

Your response would be greatly appreciated, as it will help us ensure that our email forwarding is working correctly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
   Yujith

    W Yujith Isura