[Avinya Discussion] The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update #48

1 view

Sinalie Perera

Jul 20, 2023, 10:04:37 PM7/20/23
to dis...@avinyafoundation.org
Hi Team Avinya,

We're steadily approaching many bittersweet finish lines at Avinya. Read this week's scoop to find out what our educator Dilani has to say about our latest project and to find out about the other exciting developments at the academy!

Join us on a whirlwind journey at school, from tearful goodbyes to exciting workshops for the upcoming batch of the Empower program. Amidst all this, we're preparing for an unforgettable graduation, filled with joy and anticipation. Happy reading!

Link:

https://theavinyaimpact.blogspot.com/2023/07/48-lights-camera-action.html

Best wishes,

Sinalie.