The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update #42

Anju Moses

Jun 8, 2023, 10:30:40 PM6/8/23
to Avinya Foundation Public Discussion Group
Hi Team Avinya,

In this week's blog update courtesy our Educator Sinalie, she talks us through the revitalised team hitting the classrooms once again after a short mid-term break for the students.
Not only that, I realized that we are close to yet another milestone as I typed the subject line for this email. Ten more blogs and we hit a 52 week milestone! Surreal!

Hope you enjoy this short but interesting read :)

Back from the mid-term holiday, Avinya is abuzz with planning for the next student intake and vocational prep. Students delve into research, fine-tune CVs, and prepare to showcase their passion for learning in this week’s blog. Click on the link to find out the latest adventures at Avniya!

Link:

Best wishes,
Anju

Anju Moses