The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update #38

Anju Moses

May 11, 2023, 10:31:34 PM5/11/23
to Avinya Foundation Public Discussion Group
Hi Team Avinya,

It's been a five-day week and adjusting has taken some time :) Hope you've all had a good week!

This week in our blog we feature some interesting thoughts from our insightful Educator Sinalie who talks about some very good life skills we need to look at honing as we navigate challenges and curveballs along the way.

Read on to find out her top tips when dealing with big emotions and handling unplanned and challenging situations that pop up just when we least expect it.
Do you have your own tips to add? Would love to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Anju

Anju Moses
Executive Director, Avinya Foundation;  http://avinyafoundation.org/