FIXED: Starting Development on @protocol

Tyler McNierney

Nov 18, 2020, 6:34:02 PM11/18/20
to 'Buddy' via @dev
Hey all,

We resolved the issue raised by Alejandro on Discord! To sum it up, once you successfully get the hello world app to work and are ready to develop your own, uninstall the hello world app from the emulator and use a different test @sign from the one you used for the hello world app to get your personal application working. We will fix this issue soon, but it likely has to do with keychain conflicts. In the meantime, feel free to use any of the test @signs listed here for your personal application:

@alice🛠 @ashish🛠 @barbara🛠 @bob🛠 @colin🛠 @egbiometric🛠 @egcovidlab🛠 @egcreditbureau🛠 @eggovagency🛠 @emoji🦄🛠 @eve🛠 @jagan🛠 @kevin🛠 @murali🛠 @naresh🛠 @purnima🛠 @sameeraja🛠 @sitaram🛠 Happy coding! Tyler M.

--
Tyler McNierney
App Developer

www.atsign.comfacebook icon   linkedin icon

Alejandro

Nov 18, 2020, 6:48:27 PM11/18/20
to @dev, tyler.m...@atsign.com
Thank you very much for your help. It was very useful.

Take care,
Alejandro