Certificate Updates in Virtual Environment

Colin Constable

Dec 16, 2020, 8:24:07 PM12/16/20
to @dev
All,

 Every 60 days or so our certificates expire on the virtual environment. This means that on Sunday if you do not pull down the latest version then your installation will start failing due to certificates being out of date.

 The good news is its simple to update and even better news it ensures you are running the latest root and secondary binaries, in fact the same ones we run in production and development..

The commands:-

docker-compose down
docker-compose pull
docker compose up -d

Simple right! If you hit any snags just post here or on the Discord channel

Have fun

Colin