Asha Minnesota Update: Summer 2021 (Resend)

Asha Minnesota

Jul 10, 2021, 4:47:51 PM7/10/21
to mn....@ashanet.org
image.png

Dear Asha Patrons,

Thanks to all your support, we have been able to provide sizeable relief to our project partners during what has been a difficult year for them. Our schools have all adopted different styles of virtual programs to keep the learning process going for the children. Overall, very encouraging!

In the graphics above, you will see a glimpse of the important numbers in our 2021 status so far. We have completed disbursements to Tiyas and Parner projects, covering teachers salaries, educational supplies and other related costs. Due to changes introduced by the Indian Govt. in the process for receiving foreign aid, we have a couple of projects that are still awaiting their FCRA paperwork updates. Once those are squared away, we expect funds to be released to those as well. We will keep you posted as the year progresses.

Also, for those who may have missed our 2020 year end recap, attached is our 2020 Newsletter prepared by our team member Vaid. In there, you will find details of the many activities the Asha Minnesota team engaged in. Definitely give it a read.

As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback - every reply energizes the team to keep the good work going.

Before we close, a BIG THANK YOU to you all for your continued support of the chapter!

Asha Minnesota Team.
Asha Newsletter 2020.pdf