2021 Recap and Welcome 2022 - from Asha MN

Asha Minnesota

Jan 10, 2022, 10:22:00 AM1/10/22
to mn....@ashanet.org, mn....@ashanet.org
Dear Asha Patrons,

First off, wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous 2022!

Thanks to all your support in 2021, we have been able to provide sizeable relief to our projects, during what has been a difficult year for them. Our schools have all adopted different styles of virtual programs to keep the learning process going for the children. Overall, maintaining encouraging progress!

Attached is our 2021 Year-end Newsletter prepared by our team member Vaid. In there, you will find details of the many activities the Asha Minnesota team engaged in last year. Definitely give it a read and as always, we greatly appreciate your feedback - every reply energizes the team to keep the good work going.

Before we close, a BIG THANK YOU to you all for your continued support of the chapter!

Asha Minnesota Team.

Asha MN Newsletter 2021.pdf