מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Peter Suber

לא נקראה,
21 ביוני 2012, 12:28:5221.6.2012
עד SOAF post,BOAI Forum post
[Forwarding from Eric Hellman, via LibLicense.  --Peter Suber.]

From: Eric Hellman <er...@hellman.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:05:53 -0400

Given the subject matter, I felt it was important to make my short
eBook, "Open Access eBooks", as open an ebook as I could possibly make
it.

So I've made it available though the Internet Archive with a CC BY
license, in MOBI and EPUB formats.
http://archive.org/details/OpenAccessEbooks

I've also made it available with full "source" in GitHub, the source
control and management service we use for the software behind
unglue.it.
https://github.com/Gluejar/open_access_ebooks_ebook

My blog post about finding ways to take advantage of "Free" books is here:
http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/2012/06/open-access-ebooks-ebook-is-on-github.html

It's my hope that by the time you read this, the first successful
"ungluing campaign" will have concluded, so hurrah for sustainable
open access!

Eric

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar, Inc.