Webinar recording: Updates on the open-source publishing platform Libero

Emily Packer

Apr 14, 2019, 6:11:49 PM4/14/19
to SPARC OA Forum
[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi All,

On March 11, the team at eLife gave an update on Libero Publisher – one component of the open-source publishing technology suite that eLife is building – and how publishers, libraries and developers can collaborate on the project.

In case you missed it, the webinar recording is available for you to watch at https://elifesciences.org/inside-elife/f8226477/in-publishing-the-latest-on-the-open-source-publishing-platform-libero.

If you'd like to provide feedback on our plans for further development, you can join the conversation on the Libero slack channelexplore the development roadmapfind the code on GitHub, and/or contact us at he...@libero.pub.

With best wishes,

Emily

--

We’d like to hear your thoughts about eLife. Take our short survey and you could win a $50 voucher or donate to one of five charities.

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.