OASPA Open Science Webinar Recording Now Available

Leyla Williams

Dec 10, 2018, 11:21:18 AM12/10/18
to sparc-...@arl.org
Dear all,

The recording of the second webinar in our new Open Science Webinar Series, 'The OASPA Open Science Webinar: A View from Researchers, Institutions and the Open Science Policy Platform', is now freely available from our website here: https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/

The webinar, which we held on Thursday 29th November, was chaired by Catriona MacCallum, Director of Open Science at Hindawi. Our panelists were Dr Danny Kingsley, Deputy Director, Scholarly Communication and Research Services at Cambridge University Libraries, Professor Christopher Jackson, Earth Scientist at Imperial College London; and Professor Eva Méndez, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Scientific Policy and Open Science, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and Chair of the EC’s Open Science Policy Platform.

Best wishes,
Leyla
---------
Leyla Williams