eLife, Coko, Hindawi Limited and Digirati commit to Libero for open-source publishing

Emily Packer

Nov 21, 2018, 9:04:44 AM11/21/18
to SPARC OA Forum
[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi everyone,

Today, eLife, together with the Collaborative Knowledge Foundation (Coko), Hindawi Limited and Digirati, has announced a new formal partnership to develop the latest version of Libero.

Community-driven and open-source, Libero is a platform of services and applications that help content providers do more with everything they publish. The software presents content in a responsive online format that is easy to access and inviting to read on any device, and is straightforward to integrate with other services that enhance the reader’s interaction with published literature.

Our partnership has been created to facilitate adoption of Libero as a platform by other organisations and expand a high-quality, open infrastructure as an alternative to proprietary systems.

I hope this is of interest. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like more information.

With best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address

Westbrook Centre
Milton Road
CambridgeCB4 1YG
United Kingdom