Panelists Discuss the Economics and Sustainability of Open Access in OASPA Webinar

Leyla Williams

Dec 10, 2018, 11:21:18 AM12/10/18
to sparc-...@arl.org
Dear all,

We recently held a webinar on the Economics and Sustainability of Open Access, featuring panelists Dr Rupert Gatti (Fellow and Director of Studies in Economics, Trinity College, Cambridge, and Cofounder of Open Book Publishers), and Liz Ferguson (Vice President, Editorial Development, Wiley), Claudio Aspesi (independent consultant), with Dr Stuart Taylor (Publishing Director, Royal Society) as chair. The webinar recording can be found here, and our write-up of the discussion can be found here.

The recording and write-up of our most recent webinar on Open Science, which was held last week, will also be up on our website soon.

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator