Going to OpenEd 2017? Librarian + Friends Meet Ups at OpenEd 2017

Anita Walz

Oct 7, 2017, 6:33:43 PM10/7/17
to SPARC Libraries & OER Forum, Open Textbook Network, cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Librarians + Friends,
(Instructional designers, this includes you too!)

Are you headed to the Open Education Conference in Anaheim?  Do you want to meet some new colleagues -- fellow librarians and friends of librarians -- also involved in open education?

Back by popular demand! Librarian + Friends dine arounds and meet-ups at OpenEd

Please let me know who you are and how to get in touch with you by completing this form. If you have suggestions of places to eat or want to volunteer with logistics (I'd love that!) there's a place for that too!  Please contact me with any questions.

Safe travels. Hope to see you in Anaheim!

Anita

Anita R. Walz
Open Education, Copyright & Scholarly Communications Librarian
Library Liaison to Economics, Mathematics, and Legal Studies
arw...@vt.edu | Tel: 540-231-2204 | Fax: 540-231-7808 | Newman Library 422 | Twitter: @arwalz
Open Educational Resources Guide http://guides.lib.vt.edu/oer

Virginia Tech
University Libraries (0434)