Open biotechnology/molecular biology textbook

Dale Dulaney

Oct 26, 2017, 10:17:07 AM10/26/17
to sparc-...@arl.org

I am working with an instructor who would like to consider an open textbook for biotechnology/molecular biology. She is interested in something that approximates a traditional textbook and is for the 100-200 level. I can’t find anything in Open Textbook Library and OER Commons does not have anything that approximates a traditional textbook. Perhaps someone knows of a text being used or developed. Any leads would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dale Dulaney

2014042 FINAL PNG LIBRARY LOGO FOR PRINT SMALLDale Dulaney, M.L.I.S.

Collection Development & OER Librarian

Brown Library | Virginia Western Community College

3095 Colonial Ave SW,  Roanoke, VA 24015

540-857-7438 | ddul...@virginiawestern.edu