Important update about this list

Nicole Allen

Oct 30, 2017, 10:15:13 AM10/30/17
to SPARC Libraries & OER Forum, lib...@sparcopen.org, Katie Steen, Brady Yano
Dear LibOER subscribers,

This email is to inform you that as of today, we are migrating the LibOER list to the sparcopen.org domain. From now on, posts should be sent to lib...@sparcopen.org and you can manage your subscription preferences hereOtherwise everything will work the same. This change is a long overdue update after SPARC moved our web presence to sparcopen.org two years ago.

We have automatically migrated your subscription, so please update your email filters and settings accordingly. Note that we have done our best to preserve everyone's delivery preferences, though given the size of the list (over 700 people!) apologies in advance for anything we missed.

We are working on migrating the archives over to the new list, but in the meantime you can continue to access the archives of the old list here

Let us know if you have any questions! For your records, here is a summary of the new details:

Thanks for being part of this community, and we look forward to continuing the conversation!

Best,
Nicole

Nicole Allen
SPARC | Director of Open Education