LCC OER Award Program Launched

Regina Gong

Oct 5, 2017, 7:08:24 PM10/5/17
to CCCOER Advisory, sparc-...@arl.org
Hello Open Education Friends,

As you know I’ve been leading the OER project at Lansing Community College for the past two years. We’ve realized $1.1M in textbook costs savings for our students as a result and have gained widespread faculty buy in as well. All of these happened without the College offering any stipends or incentives for faculty. It was a grassroots movement aimed at simply helping our students.

Now we have the chance to make an even bigger impact with the launch of our OER Award Program. Please see this press release:

Applications are being accepted. If you want to see how we structured the program, please take a look at http://libguides.lcc.edu/oer/award

Many of you have done this already so thanks for leading the way.  See you at Open Ed next week.

Best regards,
Regina

--
Sent from my iPhone 6s+

Amy Hofer

Oct 5, 2017, 7:48:25 PM10/5/17
to Regina Gong, CCCOER Advisory, sparc-...@arl.org
This is awesome, thank you for sharing Regina! Amy

Amy Hofer
Coordinator, Statewide Open Education Library Services

Linn-Benton Community College
6500 SW Pacific Blvd.
Albany, OR 97321