OER Class Schedule Survey

Nicole Finkbeiner

Oct 3, 2017, 7:18:26 PM10/3/17
to sparc-...@arl.org
(usual apologies for cross-posting)

Hello!

I get asked frequently about how different schools are implementing listing low-cost/no cost materials in their class schedules, what they are considering low-cost, and whether I know of someone on x system that might be willing to share how they did it. Searching through the Listservs, this seems to be a common question.

So, I thought it’d be a great idea to set-up a survey so we all can have a quick database of information.

If you’ve implemented a class schedule OER/Low-cost listing and/or search function, would you be willing to fill-out this quick survey?

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!

Nicole