SHARE Community Call Tomorrow, 12/13/18 11:30 AM ET

1 view

Rick Johnson

Dec 12, 2018, 9:22:03 AM12/12/18
to shar...@arl.org, SHARE-Operations
Hi All,

  Just a reminder we will have our next SHARE community call tomorrow at 11:30 AM ET.  We will pass along an agenda soon including recaps of our presentations on Monday and Tuesday at CNI.  Connection info is the same as usual with Zoom.  See you then!

Thanks!
Rick

Rick Johnson
Program Director, Digital Initiatives and Scholarship
Head, Data Curation and Digital Library Solutions
Hesburgh Libraries

University of Notre Dame
404 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Rick Johnson

Dec 13, 2018, 11:28:58 AM12/13/18
to shar...@arl.org

Thanks!
Rick

Rick Johnson
Program Director, Digital Initiatives and Scholarship
Head, Data Curation and Digital Library Solutions
Hesburgh Libraries

University of Notre Dame
404 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: SHARE Community Call Tomorrow, 12/13/18 11:30 AM ET
------------------------
----------
From: Rick Johnson <rick.j...@nd.edu>
Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 9:31 AM
To: Mike Conlon <mco...@ufl.edu>

Hi Mike,

  Passing this along in case you are interested in joining.  Our conversations are pretty informal with some active problem solving, planning, and updates mixed in.  It would be great to infuse other use cases you may have for these tools as well as there are definitely ways we hope to complement what VIVO is already doing.

From: Joanne Paterson <jpat...@uwo.ca>
Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 10:09 AM
To: Rick Johnson <rick.j...@nd.edu>

Darn, I am unable to attend – and am glad that the calls are available to review later J

Jo

http://asset.library.nd.edu/assets/hesburgh_assets/main/1.0/esig/mark.png