interest in panel proposal for LAC?

Beth Filar Williams

Feb 23, 2024, 10:40:09 AMFeb 23
to ARL ASSESS

Hi y'all!   being newer to this group and in a newly created role at my library -  User Experience Research librarian -  I was  curious if there are others out there that might be interested in a panel of sorts ....    My library has created and is growing a very library wide UX culture with a dean who is user focused (whom I report to)  with the goal to find ways to glean user input for all we do, in all units, with me helping lead/coordinate this by supporting folks throughout the library. I feel this role and lens can happen in other libraries and would love to share more, discuss, etc with a panel proposal with others if interest? If you are at all intrigued reach out. Proposals are due in a week though!

beth (oregon state university)