Gearing up for Fall 2022 with the Ithaka S+R Local Surveys

Nicole Betancourt

Jun 6, 2022, 1:30:12 PM6/6/22
to arl-a...@arl.org

Dear colleagues,

How can libraries best support the teaching and research needs of their faculty and set them up for success after two years disrupted by COVID? A critical first step is assessment. The latest version of Ithaka S+R faculty survey can provide you with actionable data for decision-making and strategic planning on topics ranging from how faculty have adapted their teaching practices to their evolving scholarly communications needs.

We will be publishing the findings from our latest cycle of the national faculty survey later this summer, and those libraries who run the local version this fall will be able to compare your faculty against the national sample. In addition to receiving a report of your institution’s results, you will receive an accompanying report of findings from the US Faculty Survey specific to your Carnegie classification.

Interested in learning more? I invite you to visit our website for more information on the surveys and what topics they cover. You can also reach out to me directly at Nicole.B...@ithaka.org to receive a copy of either our faculty or student survey questionnaires. And, if you will be attending the ALA conference next month, I would be happy to connect in person at the conference.

Regards,

Nicole

Nicole Betancourt
Survey and Research Operations Analyst, ITHAKA S+R

One Liberty Plaza, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10006

Phone: 646.884.5968

Cell: 347.499.0880

Pronouns: she/her
Email:
nicole.b...@ithaka.org

ITHAKA is a not-for-profit with a mission to improve access to knowledge and education for people around the world. We believe education is key to the well-being of individuals and society. Through our work, we make higher education and access to knowledge more affordable, improve outcomes for students and researchers, and preserve knowledge for future generations.