Washington University in St. Louis is hiring a Collections Analyst.

Carol Mollman

May 25, 2022, 3:38:27 PM5/25/22
to ARL ASSESS

Washington University in St. Louis is hiring a Collections Analyst.

Reporting to the Head of Collections Services, the Collections Analyst will analyze library collection data to enhance understanding of user needs, support evidence-based collection management decisions, and inform the strategic allocation of library resources, ensuring that library collections remain responsive to the University’s programmatic and budgetary needs.

For more information about the position, please visit the full posting JR66593.

WU is a great place to work and St. Louis offers big city amenities and an affordable cost of living. For more info, see the University’s “Living in St. Louis” and the Libraries’ About page.

I hope many of you will apply!  Please feel free to reach out to me directly with questions – or share my name and email with others who may be interested.

Best regards,

Carol

Carol Mollman | Assessment & Analytics Coordinator

Washington University Libraries | Washington University in St. Louis

MSC 1061-141-B,1 Brookings Drive, St. Louis, Missouri  63130

Ph: 314.935.6465 |  mol...@wustl.edu