Question Pro: is anyone using for surveys? And let's chat about Qualtrics prices increases

Joyce Chapman

Mar 8, 2024, 12:09:29 PMMar 8
to arl-a...@arl.org

Hello all,

Prices have gone up a ton for site-wide university licenses to Qualtrics over the past few years. Duke is evaluating some alternatives. We’ve been asked to find any peers using Question Pro who would be willing to speak with us about their experiences – bonus if you can compare it to using Qualtrics, but interested in talking to you regardless if you’re using it.

As an aside – how are your institutions reacting to the cost increases for Qualtrics site-wide university licenses?

Thanks for your input,

Joyce

Joyce Chapman

Assessment Analyst & Consultant

Assessment & User Experience Strategy

Duke University Libraries

Carolyn Schubert

Mar 19, 2024, 9:59:29 PMMar 19
to ARL ASSESS, Joyce Chapman
We adopted QuestionPro a few years ago. It did not fully meet our needs, so we ended up holding onto Qualtrics for research purposes. Here's some information about our setup: https://www.jmu.edu/computing/teaching-and-learning/survey-software.shtml. You can contact our IT team for further questions.

Carolyn Schubert
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement
James Madison University Libraries