Book Release announcement.

Holt Zaugg

Oct 19, 2021, 2:28:48 PM10/19/21
to arl-a...@arl.org

I am happy to announce the release of my first book as an editor, Assessing Academic Library Performance: A Handbook. It focuses on designing and conducting assessments to describe the value of libraries and to assist with planning and decision making. While focused on academic libraries it is relevant to all libraries and organizations that seek to assess their resources, spaces, services, and personnel to improve what they do. Thank you to my colleagues who contributed chapters to this book and those at Rowman & Littlefield who guided me through this process.

Please see the attached flyer to obtain a discount on the book.

Holt Zaugg, PhD

Assessment Librarian

Lee Library, BYU

HBLL 5439

Provo, UT 84602

holt_...@byu.edu

801-422-4178

In God we trust, Everyone else needs to bring Data

Promotion Zaugg_flyer.pdf