Participation in the MISO Survey

Craig Milberg

May 10, 2022, 2:21:04 PM5/10/22
to ARL ASSESS

Dear Assessment Colleagues,

I am reaching out today to inform you that the MISO Survey is now accepting institutions for the 2022-23 survey. The MISO Survey is a fully customizable and validated survey sent to the members of your community to provide feedback about the library and/or technology services you provide. Participating institutions choose which questions to include or exclude from the survey and may add as many locally developed survey questions as they wish. This allows institutions to use a properly validated survey, get results they can compare to their peers, while limiting the survey to just those questions that address each institution's unique needs.

The Survey is run out of Bryn Mawr College and managed by a team of library directors and technology directors from other higher education institutions. We live with the same challenges you face each day and have honed the survey to address the questions we face. Being a group of all volunteers also helps us keep the cost of participation down.

Please let me know if there are questions I might be able to answer. Here is a link to the MISO Survey web page which includes a link to register for the 2022-23 survey:

https://www.misosurvey.org/home

Thank you for your consideration.

Best,

Dave

David Consiglio

Director of Assessment, Learning Spaces, and Special Projects

Director, The MISO Survey (MISOSurvey.org)

Library and Information Technology Services (LITS)

Bryn Mawr College

(610) 526-6534

Craig Milberg

Jul 18, 2022, 3:33:24 PM7/18/22
to ARL ASSESS
Dear Colleagues,

Just reaching out with a quick update that the MISO Survey 2022-2023 cohort continues to fill out.  The deadline for indicating a desire to participate is now July 29th, 2022.

Thanks for your consideration.

Craig Milberg

Craig Milberg
University Librarian