RE: New Ithaka S+R local faculty questionnaire for fall implementation

Christine Wolff-Eisenberg

Aug 5, 2021, 10:24:33 AM8/5/21
to arl-a...@arl.org

Greetings,

Following several rounds of iteration and rigorous testing, the Ithaka S+R local faculty survey questionnaire has now been finalized for fall 2021 implementation. As a reminder, the deadline for signing up to field the survey this fall is Monday, August 16th, so please get in touch in the next few weeks if you would like to preview our updated instruments or speak further regarding participation in the coming academic year.

All the best,

Christine

Christine Wolff-Eisenberg

Manager, Surveys and Research