Assessment & UX Researcher opening at Duke Libraries

Joyce Chapman

Apr 29, 2024, 3:48:10 PMApr 29
to ARL ASSESS

Hi all!

Come apply for this awesome job at the Duke Libraries in the Assessment & User Experience Department: https://library.duke.edu/about/jobs/auxsresearcher. You and I will work closely on library assessment projects! I have worked on the assessment side of this department for the past decade and am happy to talk to anyone interested in applying about our department’s work, employment at the wonderful Duke Libraries, or living in the amazing city of Durham and spectacular Piedmont region of North Carolina.

Joyce Chapman

Assessment Analyst & Consultant

Assessment & User Experience Strategy

Duke University Libraries