New OASPA Community Events Calendar

Leyla Williams

Apr 5, 2017, 9:15:46 AM4/5/17
to sparc-...@arl.org

We’re pleased to announce that OASPA has launched a new events calendar for the open access community, which lists upcoming events around the world related to open access scholarly publishing. There are a broad range of conferences, meetings and workshops which relate to open access publishing in some way, and we hope our calendar will help keep you up to date. It can be accessed on our website here: oaspa.org/events.

We are keen for you to submit your own events, or those you are aware of, using the 'Suggest an Event', which can be found at http://oaspa.org/add-an-event. We look forward to your event submissions, and hope you find the new calendar useful.

Best wishes,

Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator

Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA