eLife appoints new Head of Technology to lead open-source tool development

Emily Packer

Nov 16, 2016, 3:48:33 PM11/16/16
to SPARC OA Forum
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that we have appointed a new Head of Technology to lead the development of new open-source tools at eLife.

Paul Shannon, who brings approximately 13 years' experience in technology and software development to eLife, will work closely with our Head of Product to oversee the delivery of complex software products in support of research communication.

These products, some of which are to be announced in the coming months, will significantly expand eLife’s contributions to open-source software and changing the way research is presented and used.

If you would like more information, then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.