Invitation to our eLife Continuum webinar

Emily Packer

Aug 2, 2016, 9:28:33 AM8/2/16
to SPARC OA Forum

[Please forgive cross-posting]

Hi all,

We’re inviting all interested parties to participate in a webinar to learn about leveraging our new open-source publishing platform, eLife Continuum, on Thursday, August 4, 4-5pm BST.

As you may know, earlier this year, eLife developed a flexible, user-friendly platform that allows for efficient and continuous publication. Following our recent launch of the eLife journal on the new platform, we made the software available open-source at the end of July 2016.

If you’d like to join the webinar to learn more, please visit our website to register: https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/join-our-elife-continuum-webinar-thursday-august-4-4-5pm-bst?utm_source=extlist&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contpub

With best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.