USETDA 2018 Registration Open through August 24th

1 view

John Hagen

Aug 8, 2018, 3:55:44 PM8/8/18
to sparc-...@arl.org

Dear Colleague,

Registration is open for the USETDA 2018 Conference through August 24, 2018. The discount member registration rate is only $269 and the hotel conference lodging rate is $209 per night (includes breakfast). Complete registration information is available online.

USETDA 2018, the 8th annual conference on electronic theses and dissertations will be held September 12 – 14, 2018 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Denver, Colorado. USETDA conferences are an excellent educational opportunity for ETD professionals from graduate schools, libraries, academic computing and others who work with ETDs, graduate students and scholarly communications. Visit our conference invitation Web page for program details.

Don't miss out on this important on this important opportunity - register today! We hope to see you in Denver.

Kind regards,

USETDA Conference Organizing Committee

www.usetda.org

--

United States Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Association (USETDA)
PO Box 97