eLife welcomes the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation as a new funder-partner

1 view

Emily Packer

Nov 20, 2017, 1:08:25 PM11/20/17
to SPARC OA Forum
[Please forgive cross-posting]

Hi all,

I thought you might be interested in our announcement today that the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, Sweden, has joined eLife as a new funder-partner.

Established 100 years ago, the Foundation has awarded 24bn Swedish Krona (nearly £224m) in research and education grants, making it one of the largest private research funders in Europe.

It is eLife's vision of a complete, open-source infrastructure – and alternative for publishing and building on new research – that inspired the Foundation to support the initiative.

As ever, if you'd like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.