ETD2017 Early Registration Deadline Reminder / Group Tour Sign Up

1 view

John Hagen

Jun 28, 2017, 7:22:27 PM6/28/17
to sparc-...@arl.org

Dear Colleague,

Don't miss out on the ETD2017 Symposium to be held August 7th - 9th in Washington, DC. The early registration discount ends July 1st. Rates are only $99 for developing countries or $199 for the rest of the world. For complete information visit our conference invitation Webpage.

While in town for ETD2017 be sure to enjoy some amazing sites in the Washington, DC area. As part of the conference activities we will offer organized group tours including:

If you have registered for the conference you can sign up for a group tour online.

You can also plan your own itineraries. For complete information visit our Welcome to Washington DC Webpage.

We hope to see you at ETD2017 in August!

Kind regards,

ETD2017 Conference Organizing Committee

--

United States Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Association (USETDA)
PO Box 97