'Open in order to…': OASPA members celebrate International Open Access Week

Leyla Williams

Oct 23, 2017, 12:17:12 PM10/23/17
to sparc-...@arl.org
Dear all,

Happy International Open Access Week! As you'll be aware, this year the theme for the week is ‘Open in order to…’. With this in mind, we wrote to OASPA members to answer the prompt ‘Open in order to…’. The diverse results, illuminating a wide range of reasons why the organisations we represent around the world work to make research openly accessible, can now be found on our blog here, which includes a PDF version of the campaign responses; all content is shareable under a CC BY license.

We will be sharing responses to our initiative over Twitter all week using the hashtags #OpenInOrderTo and #OAWeek. Please do join us in celebrating International Open Access Week!

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA