eLife Latest: Digests get a new home

Emily Packer

Oct 15, 2018, 11:58:15 AM10/15/18
to SPARC OA Forum
[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new section on the eLife website, highlighting research selected by our editors and described in plain language.

The section will bring the eLife digests from the latest research articles together in one place, giving scientists and non-scientists alike an easy way to keep up to date with new discoveries published in eLife.

Stuart King, Associate Features Editor at eLife, says: "We hope this latest change will make eLife digests easier to find, especially for generalist readers who are interested in diverse topics across the life and biomedical sciences."

For more details, please see the full announcement at https://elifesciences.org/inside-elife/070981ed/elife-latest-digests-get-a-new-home.

To see the new section live on our website, visit https://elifesciences.org/digests.

If you'd like more information at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.