DOAJ: now with added PLoS

1 view

Dom Mitchell

Jun 17, 2016, 9:53:05 AM6/17/16
to SPARC OA Forum
Greetings!

I wanted to alert you to a significant development: yesterday DOAJ completed ingesting the article metadata of 182,500 PLoS articles. This is the first time that DOAJ has had all of PLoS metadata in it and it greatly enhances DOAJ's offering and relevancy in the open access space.

This milestone is the first of many as we further develop our metadata harvester to retrieve metadata from different sources. You can read more detail here: https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/doaj-now-with-added-plos/

Dom Mitchell
DOAJ Community Manager