Resizing not working in macOS 11

Joe Lombard

Jul 1, 2022, 3:57:01 AM7/1/22
to antar...@arescentral.org
Hello, I just fondly remembered Antares and downloaded it again, but on my intel iMac running 11.6.6, the game displays at the same size even if I resize the window or fullscreen it. Is this an issue with macOS 11 support? Just wanted to report the issue, but I wasn’t confident with creating an issue on GitHub.

Jo

Chris Pickel

Jul 1, 2022, 4:30:16 AM7/1/22
to Joe Lombard, antar...@arescentral.org
That doesn’t sound expected. Can you include screenshots of the window before/after resizing?

You can also try a beta version with this download:
The last release was a long time ago, so it’s possible that some of the unreleased changes improve it.