Re: Antares 0.8.3 Released

Jon Searles

Apr 15, 2018, 12:09:59 PM4/15/18
to antar...@arescentral.org, Jon Searles
Thank you.  I'm doing a series of videos on Sid Meier now, so I don't know if I'll do another playthrough or not.  It's cool that the project is moving forward, though.

-Jon

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:12 PM, Chris Pickel <sfi...@twotaled.com> wrote:

Antares 0.8.3 has been released. This release runs on Mac OS X 10.7+ and Linux.

This is a minor release. It fixes a crash, observed when playing the Footsteps of Pyrrhus plugin:

  • Issue 200 (Scroll text crashes when no background specified)