Antares 0.8.2 has been released. This release runs on Mac OS X 10.7+ and Linux.
Debian and Ubuntu users can also now install Antares directly through the built-in package management system. Run the following commands from a terminal:
$ sudo -s
$ curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sfiera/id/master/sfiera.asc | apt-key add -
$ apt-add-repository "http://apt.arescentral.org contrib"
$ apt-get updated
$ apt-get install antares
This is a minor release. It includes support for earlier versions of Mac
OS X, back to 10.7, and on Linux, integrates better with the system:
* Issue 173 (Build .deb for Debian and Ubuntu)
* Issue 184 (Look for scenarios in $PREFIX/share/games/antares/)
* Issue 186 (Supported OS X version not set correctly)
* Issue 181 (Use system libraries when possible)
* Issue 185 (Linux preferences reset on each run)
* Issue 183 (Warn when $PREFIX/share/antares/app is missing)
* Issue 182 (.gn missing from 0.8.1 source release)