IDE 2.0 release candidate

Alessandro Ranellucci

Dec 22, 2021, 1:04:06 PM12/22/21
to devel...@arduino.cc
Dear all,
after another full year of development and 12 beta releases, the IDE 2.0 is more mature and is getting closer to a stable status:

This means it’s not experimental anymore. Personally, I’ve been using this IDE for the past year for all my Arduino coding and I’m quite satisfied.
It would be extremely useful if all of you could start testing it and report any defect you notice. We want to make it perfect, and all the feedback we got so far from the community has been very valuable. Even “hey, it works fine” is good to know!

Thank you,

  - Alessandro

Ken Perry

Dec 22, 2021, 3:08:31 PM12/22/21
to devel...@arduino.cc

Do we just report things here or on issues?

Alessandro Ranellucci

Dec 23, 2021, 4:09:29 AM12/23/21
to devel...@arduino.cc
On 22 Dec 2021, 21:08 +0100, Ken Perry <kpe...@blinksoft.com>, wrote:

Do we just report things here or on issues?

Issues are preferred (but not mandatory)!
Thank you,

 - Alessandro