Adding IEEE 488 to and Arduino project

Dave

Jul 19, 2021, 6:09:29 AM7/19/21
to devel...@arduino.cc

I have an Arduino based device that I would like to control over the 488
bus in conjunction with my 'scope, PSU and DVM.

I have seen and built the USB<->488 controller based on the NANO and it
works well, but that is a controller and not a device.

Has anyone come across a "device" implementation ?? or perhaps the
USB<->488 controller project can be "bodged" ??

Best regards,
Dave

Adrian Godwin

Jul 19, 2021, 11:19:29 AM7/19/21
to devel...@arduino.cc
Wavey davey's design can do either, though the interface is USB or serial, which might be a bit unusual from the device side.

Rob Tillaart

Jul 19, 2021, 11:25:13 AM7/19/21
to Arduino Developers, David Slipper
@Dave,

No experience with 488 - no device implementation found.

this implementation might be interesting as a starting point.

indigoredster

Jul 19, 2021, 11:35:45 AM7/19/21
to devel...@arduino.cc

Adrian Godwin