Arduino documentation goes open source

Alessandro Ranellucci

Mar 2, 2022, 4:29:38 AM3/2/22
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi Arduino devs,

we’re happy to announce that a long-running project is now complete: the entire Arduino documentation was moved to GitHub and is now open-source under the CC-BY-SA-4.0 license.

This includes all the articles from the historical Arduino wiki that were converted to Markdown and heavily cleaned up, as well as all the new content published on docs.arduino.cc and support.arduino.cc which are actively maintained by the Arduino team.

Enjoy :)

 - Alessandro

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: This email and all attachments are confidential and for the designated recipient(s) only. They may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or among the intended recipients, you may not use, read, retransmit, disseminate, store/copy the information in any medium or take any action in reliance upon it. Please notify the sender that you have received it in error and immediately delete the entire communication, including any attachments.

Quoc-Bao Nguyen

Mar 2, 2022, 6:38:08 AM3/2/22
to Developers, Alessandro Ranellucci
Thank you. I am happy to hear this great news. How about the approval process ?