ARM linux development board support

RDragonrider

Dec 1, 2015, 3:40:09 AM12/1/15
to Developers
To further improve the support for the arduino on all devices, I ask that a linux package or tar.gz installer for ARM, ARMhf, and other non-x86 processors. I have no knowledge of how to do this myself, but I use both a Raspberry Pi and an Odroid board, and would like to use the IDE on them. I am planning on making the Pi into a tablet for Arduino programming on the go, and while the Odroid must stay at home, it is comparable, if not better, than an old Celeron laptop I have from a few years ago. Please add Arm linux support to your repertoire.