max7456 and IDE 1.6.9

atajahangir moshayedi

Jul 11, 2016, 6:27:33 AM7/11/16
to devel...@arduino.cc
Dear all
i have the program  fro max 7456  as OSD which work with pervious version of IDE fine and currently after 4 mouths and upgrade the IDE i found that its not working

is there any help or clue to sort the issue
regards

Massimo Banzi

Jul 11, 2016, 9:29:31 AM7/11/16
to Arduino Developers
Looking at the link you provide I can see our star community member Nick Gammon provided a way to compile the library. that was confirmed working by other users.

Did you try that?

BTW stack exchange is not an official way to report a bug to us, either use github, this mailing list or the forum

Massimo Banzi <m.b...@arduino.cc>
Arduino LLC

atajahangir moshayedi

Jul 11, 2016, 10:01:04 AM7/11/16
to devel...@arduino.cc
thanks for email
may i request you to guide me how to use the new library
the bug that i reported i saw personally
means when i use 1.0.6 IDE the hello world program compile  but  word on screen are in semi  chines languages.
i also look for new library on github which again same problem with IDE remain
once a gain thanks for email and waiting for your kindly help
regards

--
------------------------------------
Sincerely yours

  • IEEE _ Graduate Student Member
  • Life Time (LM) member of society of " INSTRUMENTATION  OF  INDIA"
  • Life Time (LM) member of (SPEED)-Society for Promotion of Excellence in Electronics Discipline India

  • Annual member of Iranian association of electrical  and electronic engineers
--------------------
Post address: DEPARTMENT OF
ELECTRONIC SCIENCE
                          University of Pune,
                           Pune Ganeshkhind,
                          Pune-411007 ,
                           Maharashtra, (India)

Phone nos :
+91-20-25699841,+91-20-25691256,+91-20-25601419
E-mail& Web page:
              moshayed...@ieee.org
Personal :  mosh...@gmail.com,

" Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas " -- Marie Curie

 نیکو پدری گفت به فرزند خلف             دنیا طلبی به هند و عقبی به نجف

ور زانکه  نه دنیا و نه عقبی خواهی       بنشین به صفاهان که شود عمر تلف

Massimo Banzi

Jul 11, 2016, 10:06:50 AM7/11/16
to Arduino Developers
Hi

This mailing list is for dealing with bugs or enhancements for the Arduino API itself.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide support for libraries that are not part of the Arduino platform itself.

I advise you to post your question on the Arduino forum at http://forum.arduino.cc/

thanks

Massimo Banzi <m.b...@arduino.cc>
Arduino LLC

atajahangir moshayedi

Jul 11, 2016, 10:15:15 AM7/11/16
to devel...@arduino.cc
sure sir
even its posted already and the last part of  fourm in 2015 is the request for the new library
i will send once again
regards