Robot product testers?

Jamie Laing

Jul 19, 2017, 8:36:18 PM7/19/17
to Developers
Hi gang, I've recently released an Arduino based robotic product named Simula that focuses on Artificial Life experiences. I'm interested in sending out some free units to the 3D print people in this group. If you have a 3D printer and you are interested in giving it a try, please email me directly (don't spam this group please by replying here) at JLa...@ChicagoRobotics.net.

To learn more about Simula please visit https://Chicagorobotics.net.

I hope this post isn't perceived as spam, I definitely don't mean it that way. I'm a big fan of the Arduino community, who have given me so much.

Dennis Lee Bieber

Jul 19, 2017, 10:13:51 PM7/19/17
to devel...@arduino.cc
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:36:18 -0700 (PDT), Jamie Laing
<ja...@jamielaing.com> declaimed the following:

>Hi gang, I've recently released an Arduino based robotic product named Simula that focuses on Artificial Life

Probably a poor choice of name... "Simula" is the name of a programming
language going back to the 60s...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simula
--
Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
wlf...@ix.netcom.com HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

Jamie Laing

Jul 19, 2017, 10:53:09 PM7/19/17
to Dennis Lee Bieber, devel...@arduino.cc
Hi wlfaed, I'm intentionally referencing that language and I have the name Simula trademarked.

Thomas Roell

Jul 19, 2017, 10:54:16 PM7/19/17
to Jamie Laing, Dennis Lee Bieber, Arduino Developers
Ah, gotta run then an trademark Lisp, Scheme, Fortan and Oberon. Just in case.

- Thomas

Abraham Pineda

Jul 20, 2017, 4:44:57 PM7/20/17
to Thomas Roell, Jamie Laing, Dennis Lee Bieber, Arduino Developers
Count me in, happy to help in any way.

photo
Abraham Pineda Zelaya