How now to subscribe to this email list?

Kurt Eckhardt

May 4, 2017, 11:13:25 AM5/4/17
to devel...@bcmi-labs.cc

I had a posting up on the PJRC forum, where someone was wanting to join this list to respond to some of my SPI stuff:

https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/43048-How-best-to-manage-multiple-SPI-busses?p=141968&viewfull=1#post141968

And he mentioned that the email list broken as also mentioned up on the Arduino forum:

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=471089.0

So was wondering is there a new way to subscribe?

Thanks

Kurt

Cristian Maglie

May 6, 2017, 9:57:06 AM5/6/17
to devel...@bcmi-labs.cc

Hi Kurt,

we recently changed mail-server and the broken links are an unwanted
side-effect. We are now in the middle of moving back the list under the
arduino.cc domain but this is going to take some days to complete.

In the meantime the *temporary* link to subscribe is:

https://groups.google.com/a/bcmi-labs.cc/forum/#!forum/developers

Sorry for the troubles, and thanks for your patience...

Kurt Eckhardt

May 6, 2017, 11:05:02 AM5/6/17
to devel...@bcmi-labs.cc
Thanks,

Looks like Tilo was able to join which is great!

Thanks again
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to developers+...@bcmi-labs.cc.